The second gastronomic offer of the Il Porticciolo is represented by L'Osteria, whose DNA is the expression of an idea of Italian hospitality, typical of the “osterie”: simple, territorial and traditional, and yet not at all obvious in terms of taste. The claim is clear: wine, small dishes!
The dishes are the expression of the ideas of father and son, Riccardo and Giovanni, who together create a menu focused on the freshness of the raw materials and sustainability, to be combined with a good bottle of wine. At L'Osteria, even the simplest recipes, such as purée or tomato pasta, are derived from the French experiences of chef Riccardo Bassetti, who transforms them into something memorable.
The kitchen satisfies guests from breakfast to lunch, to dinner and banquets, for events or large groups.
The Osteria is located on the lower floor of the structure, in direct contact with the Lake and is set up in a deliberately more informal setting, to make all guests feel comfortable. In summer you can enjoy the large outdoor terrace over the crystal clear waters of Lake Maggiore, where you can eat or even enjoy an aperitif or a snack.
• A pranzo tutti i giorni dal giovedì al lunedì dalle 12:15 alle 14:00
• A cena tutti i giorni dal giovedì al lunedì dalle 19:00 alle 22:00
• The Osteria is open on public holidays and pre-holidays
• Takeaway from Monday to Sunday lunch and dinner
• Winter closure: Tuesday and Wednesday
• Chiusura estiva: martedì e mercoledì a pranzo
• Annual closure: two weeks in November
• Telephone: +39 0332-667257